Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NTM's First Tooth!!

YAY!! We have a tooth!!! Kelley and I have been wondering if and when those teeth would begin popping out, and today is the day!!! YAY!! I found it after school today, and let's just say I was super excited!! Mom (MiMi) kept reminding me that my first tooth did not pop out until the day AFTER my first birthday...Neal Thomas only beat me by a few days!

We cannot believe that he will be one this Monday...less than a week! Where does the time go?!? I actually watched him sleep for about 20 minutes last night. He was SO peaceful and precious! It is overwhelming to me to imagine that he is growing up so fast...all we can do is pray and love him more than ever! God really gave us a blessing when he gave us Neal Thomas! Kelley and I talk about how much he adds to our lives every day!

No comments: