Click on the link, My Class Website on the list of Blogs we follow, to see what I have been busy doing! My classroom is pretty much ready...can you believe I start school tomorrow?!?!? Where has this summer gone? Oh well...
Neal Thomas will start pre-school next Tuesday at Valley View. He loves being around other children, so Kelley and I are hoping he will love school. NTM and I are pretty attached--who am I kidding--SUPER ATTACHED to each other, so this will be an adjustment for all of us. Being on a schedule will hopefully cure my case of "summer mom brains!!"
Kelley is doing great! He has been a huge help getting me ready for school. He has sanded my rocking chair for 3 afternoons getting it ready for me to repaint it. What a sweetie! He also took me to Birmingham yesterday for a nerve treatment and yummy dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Hopefully this treatment partnered with accupuncture will help my ridiculous arm troubles. Kelley will have an adjustment next week, too. He will be the parent lucky enough to take Neal Thomas to school every morning. How will we ever get up and to work on time?!?!? We have been spoiled to Gloria coming to our house...but now NTM will have to be dressed, fed, and out the door early!!! We can do it!!!
Well, sorry for the lack of pictures with this update, but we have been super busy and I just thought I would share a little about what is going on with us! Love to all!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment