Sunday, December 28, 2008

Neal Thomas' first acting gig...

A little delayed update...

Mrs. Regina, our chior director asked me back in May--when I was 4.5 months pregnant--if our unborn son could play Baby Jesus in the chior's Christmas program, and of course I told her that would be great. And then, she said, "Great, so you and Kelley will be Mary and Joseph!" So, we represented the Holy Family 2 weeks before Christmas!!! This picture was taken at the end of "our part" (we were only there for 2 songs: "Away in a Manger" and "Do you Hear what I Hear?"). Kelley lifted Neal Thomas up as the chior finished "Do You Hear What I Hear?" and it was VERY dramatic. The chior did a wonderful job--the music was really beautiful! Neal Thomas did a great job as well--he smiled and cooed at all the right moments and everything!!!

No comments: