Kelley, Laura, Neal Thomas...and Daisy Mae!!
Where every day is a new adventure!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Hey Friends! Kelley and I are new to this "blogging" thing, but we wanted you to be able to see Neal Thomas any time you wanted to! He is growing and changing so fast! We will work ot keep the pictures coming!!! :) Laura
Kelley and I feel so blessed with our little family! Neal Thomas and Morgan truly are the best parts of our life! And, I feel that being a parent has made me a better teacher...I love my family life and professional life! I am one lucky lady!!!
2 comments:
This is a great idea! Glad we have a way to see our nephew anytime we want.
I am so proud of all three of you! Thanks for setting this site up for us...
Love, Pop (That's Bob, Neil Thomas' grandfather for you that don't yet know my new grandfather name)
Post a Comment