Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Joiner Family Christmas!

We celebrated the Joiner side of my family the Sunday before Chirstmas...we had a busy, but super fun weekend!!! Memaw and Grandy had a full house with all of our family there. The only cousins missing were Tommy & Katrina and Roland--and isn't it funny that they are all in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. We really missed them, though! Neal Thomas was definitely the center of attention...and a cute one at that! Everybody is crazy about our little boy, and that is so fun for Kelley and me! Neal Thomas enjoyed "talking" with so many different people--he was literally passed from one person to the next. I could not upload all the pics, so I tried to choose some with lots of people gathered around him. I will try to add some pictures from Mom and Brian's cameras later... Look at how Neal Thomas can put smiles on every face!!!






No comments: