NTM has now had his first busted lip and black eye...I see the picture is super blurry, and I don't know why! He accidentally fell into MiMi and Pop's coffee table the night of my birthday dinner. A little goose-egg and briuse popped up quickly, but we were able to distract him by racing around the frontyard in his stroller! WATCH OUT if you see Pop and Neal Thomas coming in the stroller--they are WILD, and Neal Thomas LOVES it! 
I did play the "over-protective parent" and take him to the doctor the next day because it was SUPER swollen and bruised...I thought he broke his eye socket. BUT, he is a tough little guy and everything is fine! Just a good black eye! I had to get a picture while he was sleeping because he would not be still while he was awake...you know how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment