Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Very Busy Saturday!!

We had a blast yesterday!! Neal Thomas, Kelley, had a lazy morning around the house and then got ready to play at the barn for the afternoon. We stopped by Taco Casa for lunch and Neal Thomas ate his first soft taco...a huge milestone for a Tuscaloosa boy! He atealmost all of it without dropping it on the floor!! Usually, NTM plays with his food and drops some for Daisy Mae--no matter where we are!! He has also learned to drink by sucking a straw--so, he did not want the sweet tea in his sippy cup, but wanted to drink out of our cups! Kelley and I think we have Mimi and Aunt Dianne for always encouraging him to drink with them!!



Then, we went to the barn for an afternoon of fun. Kelley and I bought a new pistol last week, so we wanted to do some target shooting--I must say that I am a better shot than my sweet husband! But, not by much!! Brian, Carly, Mimi, and Rodney came too. Brian is by far the best shot! Neal Thomas always loves playing with Uncle Brian, Aunt Carly, and Mimi! Carly and Mom kept NTM in Kelley's truck while we were shooting to protect his little ears, but the noise did not bother him a bit. Neal Thomas walked all over the pasture with us, and played in the dirt with Mimi! He was so tired that he even fell asleep in the mule on the way back to the car. I will have to get some other pictures from Aunt Carly, but these are the ones I had on my camera.




Neal Thomas got to help Daddy drive his truck through the pasture...he loved it!!










After we left, the boys and mom practiced shooting rifles at longer distances to get ready for their elk hunting trip at the end of the month! Kelley is SUPER excited about going to Wyoming with Mom and Brian to stay with Tommy and Katrina to elk hunt for a few days.

No comments: