Monday, October 19, 2009

Auburn vs. Kentucky

Here we are at the First South Farm Credit TailGate! We had some good food and got to see a lot of our friends that work with Kelley. It is so good to see them and their families!! Notice how supportive I am--my first "Orange" outfit to wear to an Auburn game. It was freezing, but Kelley and I needed to brave the cold to get our picture taken just to prove that I wore orange!! I was so bundled up in my coat you would not have known otherwise!!

From the top of the ramp leading to the upper deck...notice the tiger eyes on the water tower...Kelley really wanted those in the picture! The hike up the ramp warmed us up for a little while. We did not keep our jackets unzipped for long!!
The Pre-Game Show...


The Auburn Tigers coming out of the locker room...we think it is so cool that we are friends with the band director, Dr. Corey Spurlin, and his wife, Ashley. We met them when we first met many years ago at First Methodist. It was so good to catch up with them for a little while!!


We had to bundle up on the way back to the truck...I bought a hat and scarf set before the game--good thing too because it really came in handy! This cold weather came on us so fast!!! We hated that Auburn lost, but we really had a good weekend away. We missed Neal Thomas, but he had a blast at MiMi and Pop's house. Kelley and I really felt like we were on a little vacation!!






No comments: