skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Miller Family
Kelley, Laura, Neal Thomas...and Daisy Mae!! Where every day is a new adventure!
Friday, October 1, 2010
Some random snapshots...
Our attempt at a photoshoot...we miss Uncle Brian being in town!
Morgan--4 weeks old
Morgan's first trip to the barn!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Princess!
Meet Morgan Virginia Miller! She is the perfect addition to our family!
Happy Summer!
Our little beach bum!!
Weekend Fun!
Am I supportive or what?!?!?
"The Big Sister"
I guess we will have to start calling Daisy Mae the "little sister!!"
My cowboys!
Friends we follow...
Kelli in Uganda
My Class Website
The Ashcrafts
The Bookers
The Helms Family
The Hendersons
Tommy and Katrina
Happy Anniversary to us!!
Our Wedding Day, October 8, 2005!
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(13)
▼
October
(4)
Morgan's Infant Baptism
Some random snapshots...
Happy 2nd Birthday, Neal Thomas!
A LOT HAS HAPPENED!!!
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(14)
►
December
(14)
About Us
The T-Town Millers...
Kelley and I feel so blessed with our little family! Neal Thomas and Morgan truly are the best parts of our life! And, I feel that being a parent has made me a better teacher...I love my family life and professional life! I am one lucky lady!!!
View my complete profile
Family and Friends
No comments:
Post a Comment