Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A "cool" way to spend a HOT afternoon...

Neal Thomas and I LOVE playing in any kind of water, and whenever we get a chance we head to Memaw and Grandy's pool. But, on this last Wednesday afternoon we did not have time to swim all afternoon. So, we just played in our own backyard! I converted Neal Thomas' sandbox into his own mini-pool...got the idea from "Nanny" (Kelley's mom). NTM had a great time splashing around. What a fun way to spend the afternoon!
Lazy mom just let Neal Thomas run around in the swim diaper...no need to add a bathing suit to the always present pile of laundry!!



He is growing up WAY too fast! I see a big boy here!

Staying cool...you see where I was sitting--next to the fan with the water spritzer bottle!! NTM liked having the fan blow on him as well. Popsicles are always fun!

A fun fact...that night we went to dinner with Kelley and all of his bosses at Cypress Inn...Neal Thomas' first business dinner! HA! He was actually really good and impressed all with how much he ate and how good he was. We were so proud!
A not so fun fact...the next day I was put on bedrest...

No comments: