Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas with the "Miller" side of the family!!

We spent a few days before Christmas with Kelley's family. Angie was home from Virginia, so we all camped out at Alice & Wayne's house. We had a great time...Neal Thomas LOVED spending so much time with his cousins, Mary Alice and Jamie! Kelley and I could not have asked for better babysitters, either! It was a wonderful few days!!



Alice and I did some last minute shopping in Linden, and found these precious ornaments! They are ceramic crosses with honey bees painted on them...a little reminder of Mr. Neal and his honeybees!!
Kelley's first gift from Baby #2!! I found this burp cloth in Linden as well, and it is monogrammed, "I DROOL ORANGE AND BLUE!!" Ha! I could not resist, especially since our secret was out! Kelley really liked it!
Neal Thomas got lots of goodies from everyone...he had a wonderful time playing with everything!!

His "paci" is never too far away...






Before Christmas, Neal Thomas and I took the girls to "All Fired Up" to paint their own gifts! They are very artistic, and I knew they would create something beautiful! So, they got to choose their craft, and paint it there. All Fired Up is a ceramic shop so the pieces had to be fired to be finished! Mary Alice and Jamie were very excited to see their handiwork!!! The pieces were beautiful, too!




No comments: