Before we left for church this morning, we had a few minutes to take some pictures--can you believe we had a few minutes?!?!?! It was a good thing too because it STORMED all afternoon...so the sunny pics are before church and the rainy pics are after church! It was really funny because we prayed for a "root-soaking rain" at Safford Baptist Church, and we got it!!! WOW...I guess you really are closer to God in the country!! Ha! (My mom always used to say that about Bashi, Alabama!)
"Smile, Granny! We are going first!!"

Hamming it up for the family pic...possibly blowing kisses!!

He was all happy agian with Aunt Angie...this is when he saw Mary Alice and Jaime coming out of the house looking all "prettied up" for church!

Neal Thomas kept messing with Jamie! I love this picture because Jamie and Mary Alice are trying to pretend all is normal and smile for the camera while Granny and Angie are cracking up at Neal Thomas hitting Jamie's head...what a fun morning!!

The Moore Family...growing up and looking lovely!

And now...the rainy porch pics. I love this "accidental shot!" Kelley was taking a few random pics to get the lighting right and I just think this joyful look on Neal Thomas' face is priceless!! The rain did not stop us from having a blast!

The Whole Fam!

Granny and her "babies!"
No comments:
Post a Comment