Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our Inchworm...

Neal Thomas is so funny to watch right now!! He is working so hard to move around to get to things he wants. He is not "crawling," but "inching!" I could not get a good photo of his little bottom in the air as he tries to scoot, but he is productive! After he scoots a little, he is so happy and just wiggles his arms and legs. He also is very proud when he rolls over--probably because Kelley and I cheer and clap! He just laughs and laughs! Here is a little progression of pictures as he tries to get to Spot...his little "tag-along." (Spot was a gift from one of my students, Haley, when we found out Neal Thomas was going to be a boy!!! What a sweet class I have!!) Spot just about goes everywhere NTM goes--he rattles, and is super soft on one side and satin on the other. He is just perfect to love and chew on!!!

You will also notice that NTM has lost a lot of his hair in the last week...new hair is growing in and growing in fast! Isn't it amazing how much he changes from day to day!!!








Sorry I am so long updating the blog! I was taking to my friend Tiffany tonight about her engagement...Congratulations Tiffany and Jared!!!...and she said she was looking for more pics! So, here they are! We love you all!

No comments: